NABARD Recruitment 2020: NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) has released the latest Notification to hire Specialist Consultant. The NABARD Job Advertisement No. 01/Specialist Consultant/2020-21 is issued for 13 Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree, Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 23rd August 2020 is the last date to submit NABARD SC Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NABARD notification. Now you should continue to this NABARD Jobs article for other details like the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020 Notification, NABARD Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bank Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nabard.org.
“National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 13 Specialist Consultant Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Posts Name||Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager|
|Starting Date||August 07, 2020|
|Last Date||August 23, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager and Risk Manager||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NABARD Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 62 Years
- Pay Scale for Project Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager Candidates: Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- Pay Scale for Senior Analyst, Project Manager – IT, Additional Cyber Security Manager, Risk Managers Candidates: Rs. 2.50 Lakh
- Pay Scale for Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager (CSM) Candidates: Rs. 3.75 Lakh
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- The application submission fees for All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Starting Date: August 07, 2020
- Last Date: August 23, 2020
Application Apply Online – NABARD Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “NABARD Recruitment” Application. The NABARD Specialist Consultant Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org. The decision of the Bank in shortlisting for interview & selecting the candidates for appointment based on minimum qualifying standard shall be final & no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The final appointment will be based on the decision of the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post/s or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requirement without assigning any reason at any stage of the recruitment process.