Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank has released the latest Notification to hire PO and Clerk. The Nainital Bank Job Advertisement is issued for 155 Probationary Officer & Clerk vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation Degree, PG Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 22nd September 2020 is the last date to submit Nainital Bank Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the Nainital Bank notification. Now you should continue to this Nainital Bank Jobs article for other details like the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification, Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
“Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 155 Probationary Officer & Clerk Posts
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer & Clerk|
|Starting Date||August 29, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Probationary Officer & Clerk||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 31 July 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for PO Candidates: 21 Years to 30 Years
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Clerk Candidates: 21 Years to 28 Years
- Pay Scale for Probationary Officer Candidates: Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020
- Pay Scale for Clerk Candidates: Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC PO Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Clerk Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 29, 2020
- Last Date:
September 15, 2020, September 22, 2020
Application Apply Online – Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Nainital Bank Recruitment” Application. The Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Online Test
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Nainital Bank recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Nainital Bank Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Nainital Bank web site for Probationary Officer & Clerk Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer & Clerk is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.