National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020: NHB (National Housing Bank) has released the latest Notification to hire an Assistant Manager (AM). The National Housing Bank Job Advertisement No. NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/02 is issued for 16 Assistant Manager vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 18th September 2020 is the last date to submit NHB AM Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in National Housing Bank notification. Now you should continue to this NHB Bank Jobs article for other details like the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification, National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nhb.org.in.
“National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 16 Assistant Manager Posts
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Starting Date||August 29, 2020|
|Last Date||September 18, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Manager||A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD)
or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with
aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of
SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any
an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered
Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree
Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that
he/ she is a graduate/post-graduate/Chartered
Accountant/CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever
applicable) as on 01.08.2020 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Post-
graduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NHB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 30 Years
- Pay Scale for Assistant Manager Candidates: Rs. 48330/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Starting Date: August 29, 2020
- Last Date: September 18, 2020
Application Apply Online – National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “nhb, Recruitment” Application. The NHB Assistant Manager Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The National Housing Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The NHB Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the National Housing Bank recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the National Housing Bank Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of National Housing Bank (NHB) web site for Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the NHB Assistant Manager is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.