NBT Recruitment 2020: National Book Trust (NBT) has released the Notification for PR Assistant, Consultant, Post Production Executive, Post Admin Executive, Post Marketing Assistant Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 5 seats from all candidates. Other details of NBT Sarkari Result 2020, National Book Trust Free Job Alert 2020, NBT New Notification, National Book Trust Sarkari Result 2020, National Book Trust Jobs 2020, NBT Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for NBT Recruitment 2020 & NBT Official Syllabus provided below.
National Book Trust (NBT) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 5 PR Assistant, Consultant, Post Production Executive, Post Admin Executive, Post Marketing Assistant Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for the National Book Trust Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, NBT Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for the NBT Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download New Delhi Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||National Book Trust|
|Posts Name||PR Assistant, Consultant, Post Production Executive, Post Admin Executive, Post Marketing Assistant|
|Total Posts||5 Seats|
|Notification Date||March 26, 2020|
|Last Date||April 13, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Posts & Qualification Details
|PR Assistant, Consultant, Post Production Executive, Post Admin Executive, Post Marketing Assistant||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, Graduate, Diploma by a recognized board.|
- Notification Date: March 26, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 13, 2020
- Check in the Official notification.
- The Application fees for Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale For PR Assistant, Consultant, Post Production Executive, Post Admin Executive, Post Marketing Assistant Posts:- Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 40000/-
Terms and Conditions
- The number of posts may be increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Proofs towards possessing essential educational qualifications and experience should be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
- The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- Age will be determined on the last date of the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Applicants are required to send their Applications via E-MAIL ONLY. NOT BY POST. The subject line of the e-mail should say: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________. The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi-110070. The last date for receipt of applications is 13th April 2020.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
To the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi-110070
|Official Website||Click here|