National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) in various disciplines for 17 seats in the prescribed format till 21 Days from the date of publishing the advertisement in the newspaper.
Those Candidates who want to participate in Central Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for NCERT Recruitment 2019 Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
NCERT Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidate must have a 12th class pass or equivalent Degree
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk||17|
NCERT Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum and Maximum age limit: 18 Years to 27 Years
NCERT Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Notification issue date: 17 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 21 Days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the newspaper
NCERT Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for LDC: PB-1 (Rs. 5200- 20200) with GP Rs. 1900 (Pre-Revised) (Group-C) plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
NCERT Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Offline form send to:
Section Officer (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 or
Dropped in the drop box available at the Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
|Notification & Form||Download Here|