NESAC Recruitment 2020 | Online Apply for 12 Research Scientist Posts | Selection Process | Central Government Jobs: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) has released the Notification for Research Scientist Recruitment. As mention in the NESAC Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 12 seats for all candidates. Other details of NESAC Recruitment 2020, NESAC Jobs 2020, NESAC New Notification, NESAC Govt Jobs 2020, NESAC Vacancy 2020, NESAC Research Scientist Bharti 2020, NESAC Notification 2020, NESAC Job PDF 2020, NESAC Apply 2020, Research Scientist NESAC Latest Job 2020, NESAC upcoming Job Notification, NESAC Apply Online Link, How To Apply, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Official Syllabus, etc. check below. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for NESAC Jobs 2020 on this page once the notification is Officially released. Get Direct Official Link for applying NESAC Recruitment 2020 along with current NESAC Research Scientist Recruitment Official Notification 2020 Here.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 12 Research Scientist Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for NESAC Bharti 2020 so they can apply for North Eastern Space Applications Centre Jobs 2020. All Aspirants of Meghalaya can submit for Research Scientist Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the Job Notification Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for NESAC Recruitment 2020, Admit Card, & NESAC Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Central Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||North Eastern Space Applications Centre|
|Posts Name||Research Scientist|
|Total Posts||12 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 02, 2020|
|Last Date||March 23, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Research Scientist||Aspirants must have a degree in M.E./ M.Tech or equivalent postgraduate degree in 1st class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
Aspirants must have a degree in M.Sc degree should be in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
All degrees should be duly recognized by AICTE/UGC, or any other organization authorized by Government of India to do so
- Starting Date: March 02, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 23, 2020
- As on March 23, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
How to Apply
- The application form will be hosted in the NESAC website www.nesac.gov.in from 02.03.2020 Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms is 23.03.2020 and closing time will be 16.00 Hrs. Candidates need to apply through online mode only.
- After registration take a print out of the application summary and the print-out is to be
brought along with passport size photograph and documents supporting the data furnished in application at the time of Interview. Please note that the site will not be open for printing after 16:00 hours of 06.04.2020. Registration Number should be recorded by the Candidate for all future correspondences with NESAC with regard to this advertisement.
Pay Salary and Allowances
- Selected candidates will be offered the fellowship as Research Scientist in Level 10 of the Pay Matrix (₹ 56100-177500). The gross emoluments in the minimum of Pay Band will at present be approximately ₹ 56100/-. In addition, HRA and medical benefits for self
only will be allowed as per rules.
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the following:
- 80% weightage on marks obtained in the qualifying degree (Essential Qualification).
- 20% weightage on experience on the relevant field [full marks for relevant experience for 4 years or more, and proportionately for any period (only completed months) below four years].
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the
practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In the case of grades/CGPA, the
conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the
respective University/Institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- In case a candidate is claiming equivalent specialization, he/she has to obtain a certificate from his/her institute/university stating that the specialization is equivalent to the one asked in the advertisement for the post applied for. A final decision on this will be taken by the Screening Committee. The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview before the Selection Committee. Communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates. NESAC will not entertain any correspondence on the issue of short-listing of candidates. The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail. No communication shall be made to the candidates who are not shortlisted/Screened in.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|