NFL Recruitment 2020 » The National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) recently released a notification regarding recruitment for Temporary Experienced Professionals Posts. The NFL Recruitment 2020 will be conducted through the Offline process and the total number of vacancies has to be 52. The Banaras Hindu University notification released for recruitment job seekers on a temporary basis.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
The application process will start on April 28, 2020, and remains continue till June 30, 2020. Intrusted aspirants can continue this article for more details regarding NFL Jobs Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Process, and other details.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Posts Name||Experienced Professionals|
|Total Posts||52 Seats|
|Notification Date||April 28, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Experienced Professionals||Aspirants must have a degree in B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, PG from recognized Institution / University.|
- Notification Date: April 28, 2020
- Last Date:
May 27, 2020, June 30, 2020
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 30 Years to 45 Years
- The Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- The Application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
- Payscale for Experienced Professionals Posts: Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 200000/-
- Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates’ along with duly signed
print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the
eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for a personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding
eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be
entertained in this regard.
- However, in case of receipt of a large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in
Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interviews.
Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding & Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the
- Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website
www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers- Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of experienced professionals in
Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020 at an
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks
in the interview.
- In case, total marks (up to two decimals) of two or more candidates after the personal interviews are the same,
the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up the merit list. In case the percentage of marks (up to two decimals) is also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as
senior in the merit list.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information
submitted by them in the application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria
for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or
not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and
no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates called for a personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare
(Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the
correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their application to the place of interview by the
shortest route on production of necessary receipts. The TA reimbursement, however, is subject to the candidate meeting the advertised specifications for the post applied for.
- The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil
Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital/NFL’s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to
verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices/Joint Ventures of the NFL at the discretion of
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
|Official Website||Click Here|