NFR Recruitment 2020: NFR (Northeast Frontier Railway) has released the latest Notification to hire Act Apprentice. The NFR Job is issued for 4499 Act Apprentice vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th, ITI degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 15th September 2020 is the last date to submit the NFR Act Apprentice Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NFR notification. Now you should continue to this NFR Jobs article for other details like the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification, NFR Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
“Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 4499 Act Apprentice Posts
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Posts Name||Act Apprentice|
|Starting Date||August 16, 2020|
|Last Date||September 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Act Apprentice||The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the
National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of the course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NFR Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 January 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 15 Years to 24 Years
- Pay Scale for Act Apprentice Candidates: check notification
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- Starting Date: August 16, 2020
- Last Date: September 15, 2020
Application Apply Online – NFR Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visitingwww.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website www.nfr. indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc. carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar
Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories
except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam.
Applicants from these states can enter the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number, or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
Candidates have to produce the original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation, or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one unit.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of the online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Mode of Selection
- Merit List