National Health Mission, Maharashtra has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) in various disciplines for 5715 seats according to the prescribed format till July 01, 2019.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Maharashtra Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidate must have a Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Candidate must have a Bachelors in Unani Medicine
- Candidate must have a Bachelors in Nursing.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Notification Issue Date: June 22, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 01, 2019
- Exam Date for NHM CHO Recruitment: July 21, 2019
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application submission fees for Open Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Fees for Reserved category categories: Rs. 100/-
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Age limit for GEN/ UR Candidate: 38 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000 per month during the Certificate Programme. after
- Rs. 25,000 per month consolidated + Performance based incentive
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Form Send Address:
|District||Address||Demand Draft in favor of|
|Thane, Raigad & Palghar||Deputy Director Health Services Regional Mental Hospital campus, Dharmavir Nagar, Thane (West) Pin code- 400604||DDHS, Thane|
|Nashik, Nandurbar, Jalgaon & Ahmadnagar||Deputy Director of Health Services, Regional referral hospital campus, Shalimar, Nashik 422001||DDHS, Nashik|
|Pune & Satara||Deputy Director Health Services 3 rd floor, New Administrative Building, Near Sadhu Wasvani Chowk, Pune Pin code- 411001||DDHS, Pune|
|Sindhudurg & Sangli||Deputy Director of Health Services 3 rd floorCentral Building, Near SP Office, Raman mala, Kasaba bavada, Kolhapur||DDHS, Kolhapur|
|Later, Osmanabad & Nanded||Deputy Director Health Services, Aarogya Sankul building, 3rd floor, Near to new collector office, Latur- Pin code – 413512||DDHS, Latur|
|Amarawati & Yawatmal||Deputy Director Health Services Near Chaudhari Vidhyalay, Women Hospital Premises, Durga Chowk, Akola Pin code-444001||DDHS, Akola|
|Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli||Deputy Director Health Services, Matakacheri Campus, North Ambazari Road, Shradhanand path, In front of Dikshabhoomi, Nagpur Pin code -400022||DDHS, Nagpur|