NHPC Recruitment 2020: NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) has released the latest Notification to hire Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer. The NHPC Limited Job Advertisement No. NH/Rectt. /01/ 2020 is issued for 86 Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 28th September 2020 is the last date to submit NHPC Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NHPC notification. Now you should continue to this NHPC Limited Jobs article for other details like the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification, NHPC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Center Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nhpcindia.com.
“NHPC Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 86 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Posts Name||Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer|
|Starting Date||August 29, 2020|
|Last Date||September 28, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer||Aspirants must have a degree in CA, Engineering, B.Sc. (Engineering), Post Graduate from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NHPC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 October 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years
- Pay Scale for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Candidates: Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 160000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date: August 29, 2020
- Last Date: September 28, 2020
Application Apply Online – NHPC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “NHPC Recruitment” Application. The NHPC Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on provisional basis.