Government Jobs 2019:- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Assistant Professor” Vacancy for “47” Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Department/ School||Minimum Eligibility|
|Engineering Departments||First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline.|
|Industrial Design||First Class in B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline|
|Planning and Architecture||First Class in B.Arch./B.Plan. and First Class in M.Arch./M.Plan.|
|Science Departments||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline|
|School of Management||First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Post Name, Pay Scale & Backlog Vacancy:-
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Backlog Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||Pay Levels 10 and 11 of 7th CPC||SC – 03; ST – 13; OBC – 31|
|Assistant Professor Grade II|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||Pay Level 12 of 7th CPC|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.nitrkl.ac.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.