NLC Recruitment 2020: NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Senior Resident & Junior Resident. The NLC Job Advertisement No. 04/ 2020 is issued for 25 Senior Resident & Junior Resident vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 16th September 2020 is the last date to submit NLC India Limited Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the NLC notification. Now you should continue to this NLC Jobs article for other details like the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, NLC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nlcindia.com.
“NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 25 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|Starting Date||September 03, 2020|
|Last Date||September 16, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Senior Resident & Junior Resident||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS, PG, Diploma, Medical Degree from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NLC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Senior Resident Candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for Junior Resident Candidates: 28 Years
- Pay Scale for Senior Resident Candidates: Rs. 75000/- to Rs. 95000/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Resident Candidates: Rs. 60000/- to Rs. 70000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 854/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 354/-
- Starting Date: September 03, 2020
- Last Date: September 16, 2020
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees: September 16, 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: September 28, 2020, to September 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – NLC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should apply only through online mode on the NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual/paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of the registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, at the time of the Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be solely based on documents/certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration/submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have a valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the selection process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 03/09/2020 to 23:55 hours on 16/09/2020.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be based on Personal interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale. The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates is not applicable for consideration against the unreserved posts.
- The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.