NLC Recruitment 2020 | Online Apply for 15 Assistant Manager Posts | Central Government Jobs: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has released the Notification for Assistant Manager Recruitment. As mention in the NLC Job Notification total no. of vacancies are 15 seats for all candidates. According to Central Govt Recruitment Notification, Interested aspirants can apply till 7 April 2020. If the Candidate is eligible for NLC Assistant Manager Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for NLC Vacancy 2020. NLC Jobs 2020, NLC Apply Online, NLC Recruitment 2020, NLC How to Apply.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Jobs 2020 – Apply for 15 Assistant Manager Posts Notification
We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. For detailed info, we recommend students to read all sections of the NLC Job Notification Age limit, NLC Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification, NLC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process, NLC Assistant Manager Promise Details of NLC Notification PDF, NLC Bharti Pay Salary, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Important Dates, Application Fees for NLC Bharti in India, Selection Process, How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020, NLC Jobs Admit Card, & Neyveli Lignite Corporation Official Syllabus Below carefully below. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Central Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total Posts||15 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 18, 2020|
|Last Date||April 07, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Assistant Manager||Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey.
Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.
- Starting Date: March 18, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 07, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
- The application submission fees for UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 854/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs. 354/-
- Payscale for Assistant Manager Posts: Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 140000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual/paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for shortlisting of candidates for written test/ interview will be solely based on documents/ certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration/ submission of application ONLINE.
- Before registering/ applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have a valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18-03-2020 to 17:00 hours on 07-04-2020.
- Candidates should submit a single application only. In case of multiple applications/ registrations, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|