Government Recruitment 2019:- National Water Development Agency (NWDA)has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Accountant (JA), Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) ” Vacancy for 195 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through official portal.
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2018)
- Minimum age required for application submission is:- 18 Years
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit is For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women:- 27 Years
- For Gen category Candidates :- Rs. 650/-
- For OBC Candidates:- 650/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates:-450/-
Post Details & Total Posts:-
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||25||Diploma/ graduate|
|Junior Accountant (JA)||07||B.com/Any Degree in commerce|
|Stenographer Grade-II||08||10+2( typing speed in English/hindi:- 65/75 Minute)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||33||Graduate or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.English 30 w.p.m|
|Form Submission Start||01-Feb-2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nwda.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-