Government Recruitment 2019:- Odisha Postal Circle, India has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy for 4392 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Community||No. of Post|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
Age Limit (as on 15-March-2019):-
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 18 – 40 years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ ST category candidates
- 03 years for OBC category candidates
|For UR/ OBC Category Candidates||₹100|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Nil|
|For Ex-Servicemen Candidate||Nil|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)||₹ 12,000- ( ₹ 12000-Rs.29,380 )||₹ 14,500- ( ₹ 14,500-Rs.35,480)|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) /Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000- ( ₹ 10,000-Rs.24,470 )||₹ 12,000- ( ₹ 12,000- Rs.29380)|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.appost.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.