OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2020: OIL India Limited has released the latest Notification to hire Operator. The OIL Job Advertisement No. ER/REC/ADVT-01/2020 is issued for 36 Operator vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 18th September 2020 is the last date to submit OIL India Ltd Operator Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in OIL India Ltd notification. Now you should continue to this OIL India Ltd Jobs article for other details like the OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Notification, OIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.oil-india.com.
Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s) in workperson category at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given below.
“OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 36 Operator Posts
|Organization Name||OIL India Ltd|
|Starting Date||August 21, 2020|
|Last Date||September 18, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Operator||Aspirants must have a Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
Aspirants Must possess a minimum of 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by the Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
Aspirants Must have a minimum of 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like a crane, trailer, oil field equipment, and other heavy vehicles.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official OIL India Ltd Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 18 September 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Operator Candidates: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 34000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS Candidates: Exempted
- Starting Date: August 21, 2020
- Last Date: September 18, 2020
Application Apply Online – OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2020
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00 a.m. to
18/09/2020, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must log in using their unique registration number and date of birth (DOB) for payment of application fee, if applicable. Further, candidate(s) must upload their recent colored photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that the candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete, and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
- Online Application Fee –
a) For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank
charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
b) The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fees by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
c) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Mode of Selection
- The selection process will consist of a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
- The questions in the Written Test will be in the pattern/format of multiple-choice objective (MCQ) for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the Written Test.
- The Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Written Test will be 02 (two) hours.
- The pass marks to qualify in the Written Test is a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) marks.
- Candidate(s) who will secure the pass marks of a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will qualify for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. Candidate(s) who will not secure the pass marks of a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will fail to qualify for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. However, merely securing qualifying marks in the Written Test will not make candidate(s) eligible to appear in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidate(s) will be shortlisted in the order of merit i.e. based on marks obtained in the Written Test and will be called for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test in the ratio of 1:2 (i.e. for one vacancy, two candidates will be shortlisted with due cognizance to a number of reserved posts).
- If there is a tie in the marks obtained in the Written Test, then all candidates with the same marks having secured the pass marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- After the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test, if all the candidates who appeared in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test are found to be unfit or the number of candidates who have qualified in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test is less than the number of notified vacancies, then the next candidates in order of merit i.e. based on marks obtained in the Written Test, available as per the ratio 1:2 who have qualified in the Written Test shall be called for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. This process will be repeated until such time all the vacancies are filled up, subject to availability of qualified candidates.
- The Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will be of qualifying nature only and will not carry any weightage. The pass mark to qualify in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test is a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) marks. Candidate(s) who will not secure the pass marks of a minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will fail to qualify for final selection. Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks secured in the Written Test only.
- In the final merit list for selection, if Written Test marks of more than one candidate are the same, then the candidate who secures more marks in Part-C of the Written Test will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who secures more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also the same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
OIL India Ltd Operator Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The OIL India Ltd Operator 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The OIL India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Oil India Ltd recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the OIL India Ltd Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of OIL India Ltd web site for Operator Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘OIL India Ltd Operator Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – OIL India Ltd Operator Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Oil India Ltd Operator is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.