OLM Recruitment 2020 » Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Odisha Livelihoods Mission Advertisement is issued for the Project Assistant Posts. The engagement of the selected candidates will be for a contract period of one year, which may be extended for further periods subject to an appraisal of their performance and requirement of the project. As mention in the “Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 254. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 07 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in OLM notification. Now you should continue to this Odisha Livelihoods Mission Project Assistant Jobs article for other details like Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020 Notification, OLM Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website olm.nic.in.
“Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 254 Project Assistant Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Odisha Livelihoods Mission|
|Posts Name||Project Assistant|
|Starting Date||June 17, 2020|
|Last Date||July 07, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Project Assistant||254||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduation from national/state reputed institute/university with at least 55% minimum marks or equivalent grade throughout career and PGDCA from AICTE approved institute/university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official OLM Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 17, 2020
- Last Date: July 07, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 37 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: check Notification
- Pay Scale for Project Assistant Posts: Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 12000/-
Application Apply Online – OLM Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment” Application. The OLM Project Assistant Job 2020 application submission type.
- The applicants have to go through the detailed advertisement before filling up the online application.
- Candidates have to apply online using the official website www.olm.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at www.olm.nic.in : (a) Instruction to a candidate for filling up the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image (only in jpg format) of his/her latest passport size color photograph, full signature (only in jpg format) in the online application form. The max. size of passport size photo and signature should be 100KB. Uploaded photograph and signature must be clearly identifiable/visible otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidate should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a unique application ID will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for their own reference.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid the last hour rush.
- Admit Card shall be downloaded and printed by the candidate eligible for Computer Based Test from www.olm.nic.in when notified by OLM. Candidate must carry Original Identity Card and the admit card for Computer Based Test (CBT) without which he/she shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Applicant must have their own personal E-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all-important communication relating to the recruitment process. In case he/she does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she shall create a new E-mail ID for applying online
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Shall be of 150 (One Hundred Fifty) Marks consisting of General Awareness (25 marks), General English (25 marks), Reasoning & Mental Ability (25 marks), Mathematics (25 marks) Thematic Knowledge (30 marks) and Computer Knowledge Test (20 marks).
- Computer Practical Test: Shall be of 30 Marks for the candidates shortlisted in the Computer Based Test.
- A Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in Computer Knowledge Test to qualify for the next steps in the selection process.
- Similarly, a candidate must secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Practical Test to place his/her name in the final merit list.
Place of Examination
- All the examination process, for selection of the posts, mentions above will be held in Bhubaneswar and city limits only.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Project Assistant Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Odisha Livelihoods Mission Project Assistant 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The OLM Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Project Assistant recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Odisha Livelihoods Mission Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM) web site for Project Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘OLM Project Assistant Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Odisha Livelihoods Mission Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the OLM Project Assistant is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.