ONGC Recruitment 2020 » Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020. ONGC Advertisement is issued for the Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts. As mention in the “ONGC Apprentice Notification“, the total number of vacancies is 4182. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 17 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in ONGC Vacancy notification. Now you should continue to this ONGC Jobs article for other details like ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification, ONGC Apprentice Apply Online, ONGC apprentice stipend amount 2020, Salary 2020, ONGC Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming ONGC Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below
“ONGC Vacancy 2020 Online Apply @Apprentice 4182 Jobs
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||ONGC Trade, Technician Apprentice|
|Starting Date||July 29, 2020|
|Last Date||August 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Apprentice Technician, Trade Posts||4182||Aspirants must have a degree of ITI, Diploma, Bachelors’s degree or equivalent qualification by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official ONGC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 29, 2020
- Last Date: August 17, 2020
- Age limit as on August 17, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 24 Years
Pay Scale/ Stipend
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
ONGC Admit Card
The ONGC Apprentice 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The ONGC Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the ONGC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the ONGC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official ONGC web site for Apprentice Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘ONGC Apprentice Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
ONGC Result 2020
The Sarkari Result of the ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2020 is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.