OSSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Odisha Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer. The OSSC Jobs notification is released for 15 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. [Updated Soon] is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OSSC notification if they eligible. OSSC informationn given in this article like the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, OSSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OSSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://ossc.gov.in/.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 15 Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||OSSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||31 December 2020|
|Last Date||Check Noticen|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 16880/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OSSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OSSC Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Posts: Rs. 16880/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for OSSC application submission: 31 December 2020
- Last Date for OSSC Jobs form submission: Check Notice
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer. Candidates who are looking for OSSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OSSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OSSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also OSSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OSSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OSSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OSSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OSSC that is - http://ossc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OSSC Vacancy)
- In that blank OSSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
OSSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.