OSSC Recruitment 2020: OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor. The OSSC Job is issued for 104 Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 25th September 2020 is the last date to submit OSSC Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in OSSC notification. Now you should continue to this OSSC Jobs article for other details like the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, OSSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
“OSSC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 104 Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Posts
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor|
|Starting Date||August 26, 2020|
|Last Date||September 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor||Aspirants must have a degree in B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official OSSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 25 Years
- Pay Scale for Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Candidates: Rs. 16880/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIl
- Starting Date: August 26, 2020
- Last Date: September 25, 2020
Application Apply Online – OSSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “OSSC Recruitment” Application. The OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The OSSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the OSSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the OSSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) web site for Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the OSSC Sub-Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.