PPSC Recruitment 2019 for Civil Judge (Junior Division) for 75 Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2019:- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released notification for candidates recruitment to recruit as Various Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate Vacancies for 45 vacant seats in the prescribed format from 05-April-2019 to 08-May-2019
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms Can read the official notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Qualification:-
- Candidate must possess as on 08/05/2019 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts & Category code Details:-
|Category Code||Name of Post/ Category||No. of Posts|
|72/73||Ex-Servicemen/ Lineal Dependent of ExServicemen||04|
|74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01|
|75||Sports Person, Punjab||01|
|77||Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab||09|
|78/79||Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||02|
|80||Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person, Punjab||01|
|81||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||09|
|82/83||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM Punjab||01|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||09|
|86/87||Backward Classes, ESM/ LDESM Punjab||01|
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit (as on 08-May-19):-
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Gen/ UR Candidates for form submission:- 21 to 37 Years
- Maximum age limit for SC/ ST for form submission:- 42 Years
- Maximum age limit for All States/ Central Government employees for form submission:- 45 Years
- Maximum age limit for Widows, Divorced women and certain other for form submission:- 47 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rule (Prefer Notification).
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Fee Details:-
- Application submission fee as on official notification.
- The last date of depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form:- 15-May-2019