Government Recruitment 2019:- Punjab Education Board (SSA Punjab) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Teachers Vacancy for 161 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Age Limit (as on 1-Jan-2019):-
|Minimum Age limit for all Candidates||18 years|
|Maximum Age limit for all Candidates||37 years|
- The relaxation in age to the reserved categories as per rules/instructions of Punjab Government.
|For Gen/OBC Candidates||₹Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||₹Rs. 500/-|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-