RAC Recruitment 2020 » Apply 167 Job for Scientist-B Notification – Recruitment and Assessment Centre has released RAC Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Scientist-B Posts in DRDO. As mention in the “RAC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 167. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 10 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this RAC Jobs article for other details like RAC Recruitment 2020 Notification, RAC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming RAC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website rac.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Recruitment and Assessment Centre|
|Starting Date||June 19, 2020|
|Last Date||July 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Scientist-B||Aspirants must have a degree in M.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, GATE, NET, MA by a recognized institute/ board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official RAC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 19, 2020
- Last Date: July 10, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 28 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PwD and Women Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Scientist-B Posts: Rs. 56100/-
Application Apply Mode – RAC Scientist-B Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the RAC Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the RAC Scientist-B Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as
decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH) certificate, etc, wherever applicable.
- The final result (customized for the individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-I: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-II: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/Disciplines under Part-III: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of percentage of marks in NET and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- The final selection of PwD(HH) and (OH) candidates against the vacancies reserved for them in the * marked disciplines will be purely on the basis of combined merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list. Candidates who do not qualify the interview will not be considered for final selection irrespective of their Descriptive Examination score (for Part-I disciplines)/ GATE score (for Part-II disciplines)/percentage of marks in NET (for Part-III disciplines).
- In addition to the above, any other selection tool/test may be administered, at the sole discretion of RAC.
Important Contact Details
- For all query related to applying online, please contact 011-23830599 Email ID: [email protected]
- For any other queries related to this advertisement, please contact 011-23889533, 011-23889526
Email ID: [email protected] or [email protected] during working days (0900 Hrs to 1730 Hrs).
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Result – RAC Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the RAC Scientist-B in DRDO is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the interview conduct to date. Candidates who pass the interview will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.