Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 » Rajasthan Postal Circle (RPC) has released RPC Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions on an incentive basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for GDS Posts. As mention in the “Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 3262. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 21, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Rajasthan Postal Circle Jobs article for other details like Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification, RPC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Rajasthan Post Age Limit, Raj Postal vibhag Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus, Rajasthan Post job vacancy, & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming RPC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website doprajrecruitment.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||GDS Posts|
|Notification Date||June 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 21, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of 10th Pass from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
- Knowledge of Local Language
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official RPC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Candidates go to The Official Notification to Check the Fee Details.
Age Limit Details
- As on 22 06,2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years To 40 Years
- Notification Date: June 22, 2020
- Last Date: July 21, 2020
Application Apply Online – RPC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “RPC Recruitment” Application. The RPC GDS Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Posts Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The RPC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Rajasthan Postal Circle recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the RPC Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Rajasthan Postal Circle (RPC) web site for GDS Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘RPC GDS Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – RPC GDS Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the RPC GDS Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.