New Government Jobs 2019:- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as “Operator Trainee” Vacancy for “50” Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms? Can read the whole Notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
- Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade. The candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in last year (or Average/ Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates). The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree.
- Full time & regular Three Year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) having completed one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- 04 years’ full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/ Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) under Sandwich Pattern (04-year course including one-year industrial training).
Age Limit (as on 1-February-2019):-
- Minimum Age to form submission for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Gen/OBC candidates:- 27/30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ST candidates:- 32 Years
- Application fees for UR/ OBC categories candidates for form submission:- Rs. 500/-
- The application fee for ST/SC Candidates:- Free
- The Operator Trainees will be absorbed in the ‘A6 Grade’ as ‘Operator Grade – II’ in the pay scale of Rs. 22000-60000/-.
- Written / Online Test
- Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of recent passport size photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.rcfltd.com
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.