RGPPL Recruitment 2020: Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd (RGPPL) has released the Notification for Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance, C & I, Operation Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 07 seats from all candidates. Other details of RGPPL Sarkari Result 2020, RGPPL Free Job Alert 2020, RGPPL New Notification, RGPPL Sarkari Result 2020, RGPPL Jobs 2020, RGPPL Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for RGPPL Recruitment 2020 & RGPPL Official Syllabus provided below.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd Jobs 2020 – Apply for 07 Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance, C & I, Operation Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Maharashtra Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd|
|Posts Name||Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance, C & I, Operation|
|Total Posts||07 Seats|
|Publish Date||March 30, 2020|
|Last Date||April 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Aspirants must have a Degree in B.E./ B. Tech/ BSc Eng. degree/ AMIE in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60 % marks.|
|Aspirants must have a Degree in B.E./ B. Tech/ BSc Eng. degree/ AMIE in
Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60 %
|C & I||Aspirants must have a Degree in B.E./ B. Tech/ BSc Eng. degree/ AMIE in
Electronics or Instrumentation from recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60 % marks.
|Operation||Aspirants must have a Degree in B.E./ B. Tech/ BSc Eng. degree/ AMIE in
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation from recognized University/ institution with minimum 60 % marks.
- Publish Date: March 30, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 15, 2020
- As on April 15, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 32 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- a) Basic Pay ₹ 30,000/-.
b) Allowances @ 35 % of basic pay
c) DA as applicable on the date of joining.
d) Statutory compliances, Medical facility & TA/DA as per company policy.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are required to download the Application form from the website of RGPPL.
- Duly filled & Signed Applications, along with self-attested copies of the required testimonials as per the Application Format, are to be sent only through Postal Department-Speed Post/Registered Post to:
Head of HR, Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private Ltd. (RGPPL), At/Po- RGPPL Anjanwel,
Taluka- Guhagar Dist- Ratnagiri – 415634 Maharashtra, India
- Scan copy of application form may also be sent to e-mail- [email protected] along with hard copy at the above address.
- Please mention the Relevant Post Code on the Application Form as well as the Envelope
- Original testimonials are not to be sent under any circumstances.
- You may send your queries to [email protected]
- RGPPL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- This advertisement is for the purpose of deploying executives on Fixed Tenure Basis at RGPPL Site initially for a period of 02 years extendable by a further 01 years subject to requirement & satisfactory performance.
- Only Candidates, who are willing to be posted at RGPPL site at Anjanwel, District Ratnagiri, Maharashtra should apply.
- All qualifications in concerned fields should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved by Government of India.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for the selection process.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge/ change the number of vacancies/designation or level of appointment and recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
Head of HR, Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private Ltd. (RGPPL), At/Po- RGPPL Anjanwel, Taluka- Guhagar Dist- Ratnagiri – 415634 Maharashtra, India
|Official Website||Click here|