RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 » Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. RSMSSB Advertisement is issued for the Stenographer Posts. As mention in the “Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 1211. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 24 September 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in RSMSSB notification. Now you should continue to this RSMSSB Jobs article for other details like RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 Notification, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
“RSMSSB Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1211 Stenographer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Starting Date||August 26, 2020|
|Last Date||September 24, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Stenographer||1211||Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
“O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official RSMSSB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: August 26, 2020
- Last Date: September 24, 2020
- As on January 01, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ UR Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- The Application Submission fees for OBC Non-Creamy layer Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Scale for Stenographer Posts: Level-10
Application Apply Online – RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “RSMSSB Recruitment” Application. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Stenographer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
RSMSSB Stenographer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The RSMSSB Stenographer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the RSMSSB recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the RSMSSB Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bihar Public Service Commission (RSMSSB) web site for Stenographer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the RSMSSB Stenographer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.