RUHS Medical Officer 2000 Posts Recruitment 2020 » Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) has released the Govt Jobs in Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 Notification. The RUHS Advertisement is issued for the Medical Officer Posts. As mention in the “RUHS Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 2000. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 24 September 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this RUHS Jobs article for other details like Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2020 Notification, RUHS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming RUHS Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ruhsraj.org.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date||June 08, 2020|
|Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date (Re-Open)||September 24, 2020|
|Online CBT Exam Date||October 13, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer||2000||Aspirants must have a Medical Degree by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official RUHS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 08, 2020
- Last Date: June 30, 2020
- Last Date (Re-Open): September 24, 2020
- Online CBT Exam Date: October 13, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 22 Years to 47 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 5000/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 2500/-
- Pay Scale for Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
Application Apply Online – RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “RUHS Recruitment” Application. The RUHS Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
RUHS Medical Officer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The RUHS Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the RUHS recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the RUHS Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official RUHS web site for Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Medical Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Syllabus – RUHS Medical Officer Jobs 2020
The indicative list of subjects from the RUHS Medical Officer Jobs 2020 examination is tabulated in the official notification. The Syllabus contained in the official notification, therefore you can download notification directly from the above table link.
Result – RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the RUHS Medical Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.