Government Recruitment 2019:- STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD (SAIL) Rourkela Steel Plant, Odisha has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Vacancy for 62 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Fitter / Electrician / Welder/
|Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the
relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/
Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt.
- Qualification must be from an Institute recognized/accredited by council/bodies like UGC/AICTE/
NCVT/SCTE&VT set up by Central / State Government. Candidates having prescribed qualification, as given above, can apply against the relevant trade only.
|Apply Now (Starts from 8-March-2019)||Click Here|
Name of the Post & Total no of Posts:-
|Height||155 Cms||143 Cms|
|Weight||45 Kgs||35 Kgs|
|Chest measurement||75 cm & 79 cms on expansion||70 cm & 73 cms on expansion|
Age Limit (as on 8 April 2019):-
- Minimum Age for Gen/ UR candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Gen/ UR candidates:- 28 Years
- The relaxation in age to the reserved categories 05 years for SC/ST or 03 years for OBC as per rules/instructions
| Application submission fee for
|For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates||Nil|
- During the training period, they will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.8600/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.10000/- per month for the 2nd year of training. On successful completion of training, they shall be considered for regular employment in S-1 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.15830-3%-22150/
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.sailcareers.com
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.