SBI Recruitment 2020 » State Bank of India (SBI) has released Manager, Officer Posts Notification for the following positions on a contract basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for CMF, CMS & Support Officer Posts. As mention in the “State Bank of India Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 63. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. June 25, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this State Bank of India Jobs article for other details like State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming SBI Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website sbi.co.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Posts Name||CMF, CMS & Support Officer Posts|
|Notification Date||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date||June 22, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Candidates go to the Official Notification to Check the Qualification Details.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Channel Manager Facilitator||43|
|Channel Manager Supervisor||15|
|Support Officer (AC)||05|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official SBI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 July 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years To 64 Years
- Check in the Official Notification.
- Notification Date: June 16, 2020
- Last Date: June 22, 2020
Application Apply Online – SBI Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SBI Recruitment” Application. The SBI CMF, CMS & Support Officer Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience and eligibility criteria will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview and selection.
- The Shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview and selection shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.