SBI Recruitment 2020: The largest public sector bank SBI (State Bank of India) has released the latest Notification to hire Circle Based Officer (CBO). The SBI Job Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20 is issued for 3850 CBO vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 16th August 2020 is the last date to submit SBI CBO Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in SBI notification. Now you should continue to this SBI Jobs article for other details like State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bank Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.sbi.co.in.
“State Bank of India Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 3850 Circle Based Officer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Posts Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Starting Date||July 27, 2020|
|Last Date||August 16, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Circle Based Officer||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official SBI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years
- Pay Scale for Circle Based Officer (CBO) Candidates: Rs. 23700/- [Initially]
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: July 27, 2020
- Last Date: August 16, 2020
Joining, Training, and Career Path
- On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) and will be on
probation for a period of 6 months.
- The CBOs will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period for judging their suitability for confirmation. The candidates who qualify in their assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from
time to time will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). If any
candidate fails to achieve minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per the policy of the Bank in force at the material time.
- The selected officers will be in the general cadre and will be governed by the promotion policy applicable for Bank’s general cadre officers. The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her
promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
Application Apply Online – SBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
Mode of Selection
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written
examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being
called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters
and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for
interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will
be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.