State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020- State Bank of India has recently issued employment recruitment notification number CRPD/SCC-ARMOURER/2019-20/19, the vacancy has announced for 106 Posts. According to the SBI official job notification 2020, the vacant posts are Specialist Officer.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Specialist Officer jobs is over. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy with the following steps. Candidates have to complete their registration on or before the last date. Stay tuned with this job for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Notification, Central Govt Jobs Specialist Officer Bharti Age limit, SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more.
State Bank of India Jobs 2020, Notification Released for 106 Specialist Officer Vacancy
The last date for the online submission application for SBI Specialist Officer is 12 February 2020. The link is available on the official portal given below to apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2020.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer|
|Total Posts||106 Seats|
|Start Date||January 23, 2020|
|Last Date||February 12, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Recruitment 2020 Posts & Qualification Details:
All the candidates who are concerned to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 should be eligible as per the qualifications given below. If the candidates have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, they are suggested not to apply for this post. They can search for another Free Job Alert updated by the recruitment board as per their eligibility. Thus according to the official notification, the following eligibility is required to apply. Hence the candidates should have the required qualification for SBI Specialist Officer Bharti 2020 with a valid educational qualification certificate. For any other queries related to the documents, candidates can check the official notification.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Posts Age Limit:
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit: 20 Years – 45 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
The Application Fee & Age Limit for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam depends on the category of reservation for the candidate. The details of the fee of each category of reservation for the candidates are as follows as official notification.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates.
- The fee/ Intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be ‘NIL’.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 23 January 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 12 February 2020
- The test will be conducted tentatively on 8 March 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Specialist Officer: Rs. 31705/- to Rs. 51490/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply’).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars (if needed). This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for the online payment of the fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Notification||Download Here (30)
Download Here (2)
Download Here (29)
Download Here (45)