SBI Recruitment 2019:- State Bank of India (SBI), Delhi has released Latest Notification for filling up the Special Credit Officer (SCO) Posts having B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA degree for 477 seats according to prescribed qualification till September 25, 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
State Bank of India | SBI Govt Bank Jobs Alert 2019 – Apply Online 477 SCO Posts
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|Total Posts||477 Seats|
|Start Date||September 6, 2019|
|Last Date||September 25, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Interview, Shortlisting and Screening Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details, SBI Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 477 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of SBI SCO given below.
|Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)||Candidate must have an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute
Candidate must have an B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentations.
Important Date’s, State Bank of India Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: September 6, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: September 25, 2019
Age Limit, SBI SCO Jobs 2019
- As on September 30, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for SCO candidates: 30 Years to 40 Years
Form Fees, SBI Vacancies 2019
- The application submission fee for General, OBC, EWS categories candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Form Fees for SC, ST, PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 125/-
Pay Salary, SBI Vacancy 2019
- Payscale for SCO posts: Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 59170/-
Steps for How to Apply, State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on the official website.
- Click on SCO Recruitment Notification.
- Now download and Read that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s it! Now hit the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to SBI Jobs 2019 for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.