SECR Recruitment 2020: SECR (South East Central Railway) has released the latest Notification to hire Apprentice. The SECR Job Advertisement No. P/BSP/Rectt/Act. Apprentice/2020-21 is issued for 432 COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Painter, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Worker vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 30th August 2020 is the last date to submit SECR Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in SEC Railway notification. Now you should continue to this SECR Railway Jobs article for other details like the SECR Recruitment 2020 Notification, South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website apprenticeshipindia.org.
“South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 432 Apprentice Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway|
|Posts Name||COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Painter, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Worker|
|Starting Date||August 01, 2020|
|Last Date||August 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Painter, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Worker||Aspirants Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
Aspirants Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official SECR Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 July 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 15 Years to 24 Years
- They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of the State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
- The application submission fees for Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date: August 01, 2020
- Last Date: August 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – SECR Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SECR Recruitment” Application. The SECR Apprentice Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- The following criteria in prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations ( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017). Candidates must fill their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in the qualification section, otherwise, your application will be automatically rejected.
- Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992( As amended from time to time). The medical certificate should be signed by Government-authorized Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.