SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2020 » Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Advertisement is issued for the Junior Resident Posts in the following departments for a short-term appointment for a period of 89 days. As mention in the “SGPGI Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 02 Post. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 30 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in SGPGI notification. Now you should continue to this Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs article for other details like SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Notification, SGPGI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UP Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.sgpgi.ac.in.
“Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2020” Notification, Apply for 02 Junior Resident Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Posts Name||Junior Resident|
|Publish Date||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Junior Resident||02||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official SGPGI Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Publish Date: June 16, 2020
- Last Date: June 30, 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: June 30, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Resident Posts: Rs. 56100/-
Application Apply Online – SGPGI Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SGPGI Recruitment” Application. The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|