Special Defence Recruitment 2020: SD (Special Defence) has released the latest Notification to hire Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician. The Special Defence Job Advertisement No. SDPF/01/SPL/20 is issued for 534 Welfare Inspector, Intelligence Officer, LDC, Lab Technician, Grant Executive Officer, Medical Officer, Security Assistant, Barrier Guard, Fireman, Electrician, Plumber, Driver, Cook, Table Boy, Safai Karamchari vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 25th September 2020 is the last date to submit Special Defence Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Special Defence notification. Now you should continue to this Special Defence Jobs article for other details like the Special Defence Recruitment 2020 Notification, Special Defence Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Center Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website.
“Special Defence Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 534 Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Posts
|Organization Name||Special Defence|
|Posts Name||Welfare Inspector, Intelligence Officer, LDC, Lab Technician, Grant Executive Officer, Medical Officer, Security Assistant, Barrier Guard, Fireman, Electrician, Plumber, Driver, Cook, Table Boy, Safai Karamchari|
|Starting Date||August 10, 2020|
|Last Date||September 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician||Aspirants must have a degree in 8th, 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Diploma, BAMS/MBBS, Graduate from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Special Defence Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 32 Years
- Pay Scale for Welfare Inspector, Intelligence Officer, Grant Executive Officer, Medical Officer Candidates: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
- Pay Scale for LDC, Lab Technician, Security Assistant, Barrier Guard, Fireman, Electrician, Plumber, Driver, Cook, Table Boy, Safai Karamchari Candidates: Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/-
- The application submission fees for UR Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The application submission fees for OBC, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The application submission fees for PH Candidates: Exempted
- Starting Date: August 10, 2020
- Last Date: September 25, 2020
Application Apply Online – Special Defence Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Special Defence Recruitment” Application. The Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Final selection and merit will be based on the Mode of selection (as mentioned in para 4 above). Date, Time & Venue for Written Test will be intimated on our website/portal in due course of time.
- At the time of Written Test, the candidates must bring Identity proof and recent passport size photographs with him/her along with Admit Card.
- The written test will comprise of Multiple Choice Objective type questions and will be printed in Hindi & English. Answers to the questions will have to be marked on the OMR Answer sheet.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- General intelligence and reasoning will include both verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- General awareness will include history, culture, geography, economic science, General polity, Indian constitution, current affairs, etc.
- Numerical aptitude will test the knowledge of arithmetical concepts and their use in finding the solution of real-life problems (Matriculation/ 10th level).
- English Comprehension will test the candidate’s ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- Firefighting will test the knowledge of the candidate for firefighting concepts etc.
- The test on Radiology will focus on Radiology and X-Ray technician concepts and learning about the field.
- The test on Computer will focus on Computer, MS- Office, Software, Internet Knowledge concepts
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Special Defence Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Special Defence recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Special Defence Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Special Defence (SD) web site for Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Special Defence Inspector, Officer, LDC, Technician is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.