SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 » State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha (SSB) has released the Odisha Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. And Odisha Govt Job this Advertisement is issued for the Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Posts on a contract basis. As mention in the “SSB Odisha Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 136. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 30 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this SSB Odisha Jobs article for other details like SSB Recruitment 2020 Notification, SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Odisha SSB Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website ssbodisha.nic.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer|
|Starting Date||June 01, 2020|
|Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer||136||A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized institution and for the post of Jr. Stenographer additional qualification of Stenography with speed of 80 words is essential.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official SSB Odisha Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 01, 2020
- Last Date: June 30, 2020
- As on March 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 32 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Posts: Check in the official notification.
Application Apply Online – SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SSB Odisha Recruitment” Application. The SSB Odisha Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The SSB Odisha 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the SSB recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the SSB Odisha Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official SSB Odisha web site for Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Syllabus – SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Jobs 2020
The indicative list of subjects from the SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Jobs 2020 examination is tabulated in the official notification. The Syllabus contained in the official notification, therefore you can download notification directly from the above table link.
Result – SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the SSB Odisha Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.