TN MRB Recruitment 2020 » Apply 123 Job for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Notification – Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released TN MRB Jobs 2020 Notification on a contract basis. And this Advertisement is issued for the Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Posts. As mention in the “TN MRB Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 123. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 19 May 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this TN MRB Jobs article for other details like TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification, TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming MRB TN Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)|
|Starting Date||May 12, 2020|
|Last Date||May 19, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Anaesthesiology||Candidates Must have a degree in M.D. Anaesthesiology, Diploma in Anaesthetics or its equivalent.|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Candidates Must have a degree in M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology / M.D.(O&G), Diploma in Gynaecologyor it’s equivalent.|
|Social Preventive Medicine||Candidates Must have a degree in M.D. Community Medicine, Diploma in Public Health or its equivalent.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official TN MRB Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Starting Date: May 12, 2020
- Last Date: May 19, 2020
- As on July 01, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs Candidates: 57 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 48 Years
- The Application Submission fees for SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The Application Submission fees for Others Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Pay Scale for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Posts: Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-
Application Apply Mode – TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “TN MRB” Application. The following steps are talked about the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communication from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered email ID /mobile number only.
- Payment of fee can be done through online mode
- Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- In case of candidate wishes to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note the same for future reference.
Mode of Selection
- There will be no written or oral examination for these posts as far as this walk-in selection is concerned. The walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality as per the communal roster, duly following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu. Subject to the fulfilment of other conditions stipulated in this notification and terms and conditions issued by the Government in this regard.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Venue and Date of Walk-in||Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600006 and 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020|
|Official Website||Click here|
Result – TN MRB Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.