Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Junior Scientific Officer in various disciplines for 64 seats in the prescribed format till July 22, 2019.
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Tamil Nadu Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
TNPSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
|Eligibility||M.Sc (Forensic Science) Degree & a Degree in the Relevant Subject.
M.Sc Degree in the Relevant Subject for the Group.
|Subject Group||No. of posts|
|Physics and Chemistry (Division Computer Forensic Science)||04|
TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Maximum age limit: 30 Years
TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: June 21, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 22, 2019
TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Level for Junior Scientific Officer: Rs. 36,900 – Rs. 1,16,600 (Level – 18)
TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application Registration Fees: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fees: Rs. 150/-
TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
TNPSC JSO Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here