Government Recruitment 2019:- The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Police Constable, Jail Warders & Fireman Vacancy for 8826 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Age Limit (As on 1-July-2019):-
|Minimum Age for Candidates||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Candidates||24 years|
- There is some relaxation as per rule of Tamilnadu Government
|Pay Scale||18200/-to 52900/-|
- Candidates should be 10th Passed from any recognized Board/or Institution.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
List of Vacancies: 8826 Posts
- Police Constable – 8427 Posts
- Jail Warders – 208 Posts
- Fireman – 191 Posts
Scheme of Examination:-
- The duration of the Written Examination is 1.00 Hrs. and 30 Minutes
- The question paper will contain 28 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test
|Physical Measurement Test||15 Marks|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
- For Male (Height) Candidates– 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- For Female/Transgender (Height) Candidates– 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
- For Male (Female) Candidates– 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.