TTWREIS Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 » TTWREIS (Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. It has been decided to engage teaching faculty on the PART-TIME outsource basis to teach CBSE syllabus in EMRS Schools temporarily. TTWREIS Advertisement is issued for the Teaching Faculty Posts. As mention in the “Telangana Tribal Society Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 160. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 24 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in TTWREIS notification. Now you should continue to this TTWREIS Jobs article for other details like Telangana Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification, TTWREIS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Telangana Govt Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
“TTWREIS Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 160 Teaching Faculty Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Posts Name||Teaching Faculty|
|starting Date||June 10, 2020|
|Last Date||June 24, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Part-Time Outsourced Faculty||I. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
II. Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject /combination of subject and in aggregate.
a. For TGT (Telugu): Third language as a subject in all the three years.
b. For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c. For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
d. For TGT (Social Studies): Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e. For TGT (Maths): Mathematics as the main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics.
f. For TGT (Science): Bachelor’s Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
III. B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
IV. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II OR TET.
V. Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory
|Art & Craft Teacher||Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr.School Certificate Exam with a minimum of 5 years (Full-Time diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting|
|Music Teacher||Essential :
I. Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
II. Competence to teach through English Medium.
I. Knowledge of Computer Applications
II. 3 years of experience as a music teacher.
|Technical Assistant||I. Bachelor’s degree I Information technology/ BCA with 60% marks in the relevant field. Experience: Post qualification, two years of relevant experience in Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute. OR
II. 1st class diploma (3 years full time) in Computer Science /IT/ Electronics.
Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.OR1st class diploma (3years full time) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics.
Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
|Librarian||I. Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
II. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science.
III. Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official UPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- The applications will be received through online only from 10 June 2020 to 24 June 2020.
- Retired teachers up to the age of 65 years may be engaged subject to their fitness and willingness.
- The candidates have to submit the application online from the society website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in by paying a Fee of Rs. 50/-(Fifty rupees only).
- Mere payment of fee is not sufficient to submit the application form. After successful completion of online payment of fee, every candidate has to completely fill in the online application without fail.
- It is compulsory that, the candidate select the order of preference of school. So that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled application form immediately after applying.
- The selection of candidates will be as per the procedure finalized byTTWREIS.6.In case of any discrepancy the decision of the Secretary, TTWREIS is final.
- For Subject Teachers Rs. 30,000/- per month
- For Art / Craft & Music Rs. 20, 000/- per month
- For Librarian / technical ASST Rs. 17,000/- per month
- The selected PART-TIME OUTSOURCED faculty have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal/ Head Office.
- Women Faculty may be considered in Girl’s and Boy’s institutions.
- Men Faculty shall be considered in Boy’s schools only.
- Candidates will be terminated/ removed from the Part-time outsourced service without any information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|