UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 » Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released UCIL Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Posts. As mention in the “UCIL Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 136. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 22 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this UCIL Jobs article for other details like Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UCIL Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ucil.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other|
|Starting Date||May 18, 2020|
|Last Date||June 22, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B.Sc, or equivalent qualification by a recognized institute/ board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UCIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: May 18, 2020
- Last Date: June 22, 2020
- As on April 30, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 25 Years to 35 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Posts: Rs. 32180/- to Rs. 33994/-
Application Apply Mode – UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-
April-2020). Admission to Computer-based Online Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
- Exam Cities: The computer-based online examination will be held in 16 Cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 3 examination centres in order of their preferences. In case of a large number of candidates in a particular city, the center opted by the candidate as 1st preference, may not be allotted and the candidate will be asked to appear at 2nd preference. The center (s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of the Application Form. UCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination center or change the center opted by the candidate.
- Computer-Based Online Examination: The Online Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Admit Card – UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Jobs 2020
The UCIL 2020 Admit Card for the Computer Based examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The UCIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the UCIL recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the UCIL Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official UCIL web site for Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the UCIL Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster-B & Other is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.