UKHFWS Recruitment 2020: UKHFWS (Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society) has released the latest Notification to hire MLHP/ CHO. The UKHFWS Job Advertisement No. 1007/NHMUK/HR/2020-21/313 is issued for 300 MLHP/ CHO vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 17th August 2020 is the last date to submit UKHFWS MLHP/ CHO Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
National Health Mission, Uttarakhand on behalf of the state invites the eligible candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to fill ONLINE APPLICATION for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in UKHFWS notification. Now you should continue to this UKHFWS Jobs article for other details like the Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020 Notification, UK HFWS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ukhfws.org.
“Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 300 MLHP/ CHO Posts
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society|
|Posts Name||MLHP/ CHO|
|Starting Date||August 10, 2020|
|Last Date||August 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|MLHP/ CHO||Aspirants must have a degree in GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UKHFWS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 July 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 35 Years
- After joining as MLHP/CHO in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month plus variable performance-based incentive maximum up to Rs 15,000/- per month. The employment will be purely contractual under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date: August 10, 2020
- Last Date: August 17, 2020
Application Apply Online – UKHFWS Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UKHFWS Recruitment” Application. The UKHFWS MLHP/ CHO Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection