UPPCL Recruitment 2020: UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Assistant Review Officer. The UPPCL Job is issued for 16 Assistant Review Officer (ARO) vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 29th September 2020 is the last date to submit UPPCL ARO Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in UPPCL notification. Now you should continue to this UPPCL Jobs article for other details like the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, UP Energy Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UP Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.upenergy.in.
“Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 16 Assistant Review Officer Posts
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Title||Assistant Review Officer|
|Starting Date||September 09, 2020|
|Last Date||September 29, 2020|
|Form Type||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Review Officer||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UPPCL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 July 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 40 Years
- Pay Scale for Assistant Review Officer Candidates: Rs. 36800/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Starting Date: September 09, 2020
- Last Date: September 29, 2020
Application Apply Online – UPPCL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UPPCL Recruitment” Application. The UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The UPPCL LecAssistant Review Officerturer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the UPPCL recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the UPPCL Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) web site for Lecturer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.