UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of Horticulture Officer, Technical Assistant, Principal. The UPPSC Jobs notification is released for 564 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 29 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPPSC notification if they eligible. UPPSC informationn given in this article like the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 564 Horticulture Officer, Technical Assistant, Principal Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Horticulture Officer, Technical Assistant, Principal|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||29 December 2020|
|Last Date||29 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Horticulture Officer, Technical Assistant, Principal||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPPSC Horticulture Officer, Technical Assistant, Principal Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ EWS/ OBC - Rs. 125/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM - Rs. 65/- | Handicapped - Rs. 25/- | Women - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPPSC application submission: 29 December 2020
- Last Date for UPPSC Jobs form submission: 29 January 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Horticulture Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Principal. Candidates who are looking for UPPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPPSC Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official UPPSC Notification for detailed UPPSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for UPPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also UPPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPPSC that is - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UPPSC Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.