UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of Forest, Forest Officer, PSC Exam. The UPPSC Jobs notification is released for 416 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Law, MBA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 05 March 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPPSC notification if they eligible. UPPSC informationn given in this article like the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 416 Forest, Forest Officer, PSC Exam Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Forest, Forest Officer, PSC Exam|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||05 February 2021|
|Last Date||05 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-39100/-|
|Job Location||Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Forest, Forest Officer, PSC Exam||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Law, MBA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPPSC Forest, Forest Officer, PSC Exam Posts: 9300-39100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 125/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM - Rs. 65/- | Handicapped - Rs. 25/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPPSC application submission: 05 February 2021
- Last Date for UPPSC Jobs form submission: 05 March 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer. Candidates who are looking for UPPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPPSC Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also UPPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPPSC that is - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UPPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.