UPSC Recruitment 2019:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Latest Notification for filling up the Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Posts having Degree in Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Law, Fire Engineering for 13 seats according to prescribed qualification till September 12, 2019
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this UPSC Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the UPSC Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, UPSC Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 13 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of UPSC Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Siddha), Ministry of AYUSH||1||Aspirants must have a Graduate Degree in Siddha from a Recognised University or Statutory State Board or Council or Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council ACT, 1970 (48 of 1970).
Aspirants must have an Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine
|Assistant Director, Central Poultry Development Organisation, Bhubaneswar, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying||1||Aspirants must have a Graduate Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized University or Veterinary Institute or equivalent as mentioned in Schedule-I or Schedule-II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Aspirants must have a Graduate registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
|Livestock Officer, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying||4||Aspirants must have a Graduate Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 from a recognized university or institution.
Aspirants must have a Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
|Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance||5||Aspirants must have a Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Deputy Fire Adviser, Directorate General of Fire Services, Civil Defence & Home Guards, Department of Disaster Management Division, Ministry of Home Affairs||1||Aspirants must have a Graduate Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
Important Date’s, UPSC Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: August 23, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: September 12, 2019
Age Limit, UPSC Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Jobs 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for General category: 33 Years to 40 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Form Fees, UPSC Vacancies 2019
- The application submission fee for General, OBC categories candidates: Rs. 25/-
- No Fees for SC, ST, PH, Women Candidates
Pay Salary, UPSC Vacancy 2019
- Payscale for Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other posts: Level–7 to Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Steps for How to Apply, UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on the official website.
- Click on Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Recruitment Notification.
- Now select and download that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- Now send the form online at the address that given below.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to UPSC Jobs 2019 for the posts of Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for UPSC Livestock Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.