Union Public Service Commission-UPSC has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts through Combined Defence Services in various disciplines for 417 seats in the prescribed format till 08 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
|Posts Name||No. of Post|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 149th (DE) Course commencing in July 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th commencing in October 2020.||15|
UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The Application submission fee for Gen/ OBC Categories: Rs. 200/-
- Fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Categories candidate: Free
UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit:
- For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 2000) only are eligible.
UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 12 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 08 July 2019
UPSC CDS-2 Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
UPSC CDS-2 Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- CDS-2 Jobs Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- UPSC CDS-2 Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here