UPSC Recruitment 2020 » Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. UPSC this Advertisement is issued for the Indian Statistical Service Examination Posts. As mention in the “UPSC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 47. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 30 June 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this UPSC Jobs article for other details like UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UPSC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website upsc.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Indian Statistical Service|
|starting Date||June 10, 2020|
|Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Indian Statistical Service||47||Minimum Qualifications :
A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a
Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University
incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official UPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- starting Date: June 10, 2020
- Last Date: June 30, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The Application Submission fees for Female/ SC/ ST/Person Candidates: Exempted
- Pay Scale for Indian Statistical Service Posts: check in the official notification.
- The selection procedure based on the Written Test/ Interview.
Application Apply Online – UPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UPSC Recruitment” Application. The UPSC Job 2020 application submission type.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the https://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit an only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee, etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID
(Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for
the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be canceled.
NOTE-1: While filling in his/her application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the center for the Examination. If any candidate appears at a center other than the one indicated by the Commission in his/her e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
NOTE-2: Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy of their application to the Commission
at this stage.
Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the Examination
- All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Statistical Service
Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|