UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the latest Notification to hire Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant. The UPSC Job Advertisement is issued for 44 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 29 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 44 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant Vacancies | UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||10 October 2020|
|Last Date||29 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Pay Level - 07 and Pay Level - 11/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPSC Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant Posts: Rs. Pay Level - 07 and Pay Level - 11/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 10 October 2020
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 29 October 2020
Union Public Service Commission has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant. Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.